Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK)

Hy! Welcome to AFK and IRMA ;)This is the official forum for AFK and IRMA members, and tankers interested in joining us.

HomeRegisterLog in

Applying For IRMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demons_Wings
Tier 1 - Loltractor

Applying For IRMA Empty
PostSubject: Applying For IRMA   Applying For IRMA EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Hey guys I was told to apply here, My in game name is Demons_Wings, I am a member or Requiem_ hoping to join you. I have 12K battles and 56% WR. I use discord and would like to join because I can't get into tournament and brawl teams in requiem due to discord voice chat issues. Hope to see you soon :D
Demons
Back to top Go down
Cornish_Dyowl
Tier 8: IS-6
Cornish_Dyowl

Applying For IRMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying For IRMA   Applying For IRMA EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:26 am

Hi,
Sorry you're application hasn't been acknowledged before now.
If you can tell us about yourself, age, location, hobbies, likes/dislikes...that sort of thing and I'll get a vote set up for the lead/deputies.
Thanks for applying http://cdn.forum.wot

Tier 1 - Loltractor

Applying For IRMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying For IRMA   Applying For IRMA EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Sorry for taking forever to apply. I'm 24, born and live in England, not really any hobbies I just play world of tanks if I'm bored or research interesting old tanks online. Looking forward to meeting you all :)
Demons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applying For IRMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying For IRMA   Applying For IRMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying For IRMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK) :: Applications-