Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK)

Hy! Welcome to AFK and IRMA ;)This is the official forum for AFK and IRMA members, and tankers interested in joining us.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to AFK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeltedPack

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Application to AFK   Application to AFK EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:07 am

Hello,I would like to join AFK,I am pretty active,but mostly at night and on weekends (sometimes),I can play mediums and lights,I can use Discord,and am willing to platoon a lot. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Frodo Nifinger
Tier 7: Comet
Frodo Nifinger

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to AFK   Application to AFK EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi Belted Pack!

Please do tell us more about yourself! like and dislikes and so, and where you live!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.frodonifinger.dk/wordpress
MetalCodger
Admin
MetalCodger

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to AFK   Application to AFK EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:21 am

Since we have had a large number of new members join us recently the deputies have decided that for now we are no longer taking in new applications.  Many thank for your application and we hope you find a good clan soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to AFK   Application to AFK Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to AFK
Page 1 of 1