Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK)

Hy! Welcome to AFK and IRMA ;)This is the official forum for AFK and IRMA members, and tankers interested in joining us.

HomeRegisterLog in

Application to AFK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
victoryo96

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Application to AFK   Application to AFK EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi, Guys!
I just read your topic on WotB forum and decided to apply. I saw that you guys have a really good and active clan. I guess I would enjoy playing with you.
I 'm 20, studying geology at university. I 'm from Hungary. I understand almost everything in english and I can also speak as well. Sorry if the grammar here is not perfect :D
I have about 1.3k games. You can check me: victoryo96
Good Luck! Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
szkaraj HUN
Tier 6: T34-85

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to AFK   Application to AFK EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 2:29 pm

@victoryo96 wrote:
Hi, Guys!
I just read your topic on WotB forum and decided to apply. I saw that you guys have a really good and active clan. I guess I would enjoy playing with you.
I 'm 20, studying geology at university. I 'm from Hungary. I understand almost everything in english and I can also speak as well. Sorry if the grammar here is not perfect :D
I have about 1.3k games. You can check me: victoryo96
Good Luck! Best wishes!

Hy mate!
Add me in game, and i gladly toon with you. I'm from Hungary too.:)
Back to top Go down
victoryo96
Tier 1 - Loltractor

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to AFK   Application to AFK EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 4:15 pm

I did :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application to AFK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to AFK   Application to AFK Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to AFK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK) :: Applications-
Jump to: