Home of AFK (Active Frontline Klan) and IRMA (It Really Means AFK)

Hy! Welcome to AFK and IRMA ;)This is the official forum for AFK and IRMA members, and tankers interested in joining us.

HomeRegisterLog in

Application for IRMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CradleofDeath
Tier 1 - Loltractor

PostSubject: Application for IRMA   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Hy,
I'm Thompson , I'm 18 years old and I'm a student at a computer programming institute. I live in Edinburgh but I'd like to move to London when I'm done with my studies. Academics aside I have only 2 hobbies : Gaming has been a bit part of my life I used to play video games since I was 4 and my birthday gifts were almost always something related to games etc. The other thing I like to do is free running or parkour but unfortunately I've suffered injuries late last year and for this reason I'm staying away for now from free running. I live with my friend in a rented apartment because my moms house is quite far from where I study. I used to play WOT PC for 3 years and I was quite good at it but I have had to give it up as my friend doesn't own a PC and for this reason I've shifted to world of tanks blitz. I'm enjoying the game but the noobs here are total vegetables but all the better as I get to carry more. I'm mainly a platoon player and this is the main reason why I want to join a good clan so I can play along side players that I know and respect. I've seen many IRMA/AFK players and theyre good on the battlefield and are always friendly. I want to improve my skills by learning from other people who are better than me and I want to be part of a community where we all help each other. Game aside I do work , I take dogs out for a walk. My day usually goes like this wake up , go to my institute come back home cook up some food eat then sleep and if have some of the neighbour's dog I take them out for a walk then I get back home and play till mid night. This may seem a lot fuzzy as I myself confused on how to write , im more of a physical conversation guy I was never good at writing stuff but anyways I hope to hear from you soon. I'm also up for platoons :-). If I have missed something out please do ask.

Oh btw my winrates at 58 and I'm moving towards the right path ingame.

- Tom
Back to top Go down

Application for IRMA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1